In an attempt to keep this investment as simple as possible, I have two packages – one with an album and one without. There are also a selection of extra add-ons you can choose from. Please contact me for an up to date price list.
The Album Package
- A full days documentary wedding photography from getting ready to dancing and beyond – usually around 10 hours
- 400+ images from your wedding day, all digitally perfected and provided in high resolution on an USB memory stick
- A private online gallery of downloadable images of your wedding photos to share with family and friends
- A customised slideshow with edited highlights from the day
- A complimentary engagement shoot with high resolution images to share, print and frame
- A ten page 10 x 10 bespoke wedding album by Queensberry
More information on the albums is here.
- Parent albums – mini versions of your wedding album for your parents and in-laws to cherish
- Videography – full video coverage of your day, with three DVD boxset copies with bespoke titles and fully interactive DVD menu with scene selection. In each boxset you will receive three discs, a 20-30 minute highlights film of your day edited to a soundtrack of your choice, your ceremony in full and your speeches in full
- A second photographer – recommended if you have over 100 guests, to cover the groom getting ready and ensure all guests are captured
- A wide range of frames in a wide range of sizes
If you’d like any more information about the package or any of the extras, please let me know. I have examples of the albums from previous weddings I’ve shot, sample frames and show reels for the videographer I’d love to show you. Please get in touch to have a chat.
Alternatively, for details of family photography, please click here.